- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Panzi Hospital Items
Gunmen killed a guard and fired at a renowned Congolese doctor who has helped thousands of women recover from violent rapes.
A sculptural bust made of discarded bullet cartridges has a protruding belly with a hole in it. Another bust encased in a large glass case has holes in its heart, belly and thigh.
On a recent rainy afternoon, 100 Congolese soldiers lined up in a shabby formation to participate in anti-rape "sensitization" training.