- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Paradigm Research Group
Latest Paradigm Research Group Items
A few friends of extraterrestrials got together the other day at the National Press Club, where there's usually a couple of guys at the bar eager for a good story, to hold a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, a "mock congressional hearing" on human encounters with extraterrestrials.
Former Rep. Lynn Woolsey, California Democrat, is one of a handful of ex-lawmakers meeting at the National Press Club in Washington for a five-day mock hearing on extraterrestrials living in the United States — and their impact.
It's politics, perhaps, around the proverbial cracker barrel: Mike Huckabee intends to retool the presidential debates in his own fashion when he stages a live forum on Fox News for six of the Republican hopefuls on Saturday night.