- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Paradigm Research Group
Latest Paradigm Research Group Items
A few friends of extraterrestrials got together the other day at the National Press Club, where there's usually a couple of guys at the bar eager for a good story, to hold a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, a "mock congressional hearing" on human encounters with extraterrestrials.
Former Rep. Lynn Woolsey, California Democrat, is one of a handful of ex-lawmakers meeting at the National Press Club in Washington for a five-day mock hearing on extraterrestrials living in the United States — and their impact.
It's politics, perhaps, around the proverbial cracker barrel: Mike Huckabee intends to retool the presidential debates in his own fashion when he stages a live forum on Fox News for six of the Republican hopefuls on Saturday night.