- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Paraguay Items
Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann staked his claim for a World Cup starting spot with his first international goal for France, only for midfielder Victor Caceres to do likewise and earn Paraguay a 1-1 draw with an 89th-minute header Sunday in Les Bleus' penultimate warm-up game before heading to Brazil.
Cameroon lost to Paraguay 2-1 Thursday in a World Cup warmup at Kufstein, Austria, as the Indomitable Lions rested several top players.
Cameroon slumped to a 2-1 defeat against Paraguay after resting several leading players in a World Cup warmup game on Thursday.
Arsenal forward Joel Campbell scored in the first half to help Costa Rica to a 2-0 win over Paraguay in an international friendly Wednesday.
Freeskier Julia Marino wiped out on her final jump of the slopestyle completion Tuesday and had to climb all the way up the hill to fetch her skis.
Julia Marino grew up in Massachusetts and spent her weekends skiing in New Hampshire. She had a shot at competing for the United States in the Olympics.
Paraguay striker Nelson Valdez has joined Greek defending champion Olympiakos, on loan from Abu Dhabi club Al-Jazira.
France will play Norway, Paraguay and Jamaica in friendly matches as part of its World Cup preparations.
Voters in Paraguay have a chance to solidify democracy Sunday in a presidential election that pits a candidate from a political party that governed for more than six decades against a hopeful from a party that currently holds the presidency, according to a former U.S. ambassador to the South American country.