- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
Latest Paraguay Items
Hurricane Jova strengthened to a major, Category 3 hurricane Monday as it blew toward Mexico's Pacific coast, threatening the idyllic beach resort of Barra de Navidad and one of the nation's biggest cargo ports.
A Brazilian judge has suspended work on a massive hydroelectric dam in the Amazon jungle, saying it would harm fishing activities on the Xingu River.
Netflix launched its movie and TV streaming service in Brazil on Monday, the beachhead for a push into Latin America that is seen as key to the company's continued growth after recent setbacks in the United States.
A couple from Argentina salvaged hometown honor Tuesday night by winning the "stage tango" category on the closing day of the World Tango Championships.
Uruguay partied through the night, its champion soccer team home from the Copa America.
A surprising Copa America will end Sunday with favored Uruguay playing a Paraguayan team that hasn't won a game at the tournament.
A surprising Copa America will end Sunday with favorite Uruguay playing scrappy Paraguay for South America's most important soccer title.
One fact illustrates this bewildering Copa America: Paraguay enters Sunday's final against Uruguay without a single victory in five games.
Venezuela's unprecedented run to the Copa America semifinals has cut across the country's deep political divisions.