- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Paramount Pictures Items
Tom Cruise has weathered ridicule, intense speculation about his family life, bumpy stretches at the box office brought on by audience disdain for his personal antics and some ill-considered movie projects. Yet he is right where he was when 1986's "Top Gun" vaulted him to superstardom: On top.
Tiny hobbit Bilbo Baggins is running circles around some of the biggest names in Hollywood.
Just turned 50, Tom Cruise is eligible for membership in the American Association of Retired Persons. Just split from third wife Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise is the object of told-you-so cynics who simply knew that romance wouldn't last. Just finished with his stab at something really different as a heavy-metal rock god in "Rock of Ages," Tom Cruise is coming off one of the lowest-grossing movies in his career.
After "The Sopranos" went black, David Chase's next move was never in question: He would make a movie.
Tom Cruise is heading to Pittsburgh for a scaled-down screening of his new action movie, "Jack Reacher," after it was postponed over the weekend because of the deadly school shooting in Connecticut.
The U.S. premiere of the Tom Cruise action movie "Jack Reacher" is being postponed following the deadly Connecticut school shooting.
DVD kiosk operator Redbox is launching a challenge to Netflix's streaming-video supremacy.
The lawyer for the late creator of "The Godfather" stories told a judge Thursday that Paramount Pictures broke a nearly half-century-old deal with the writer and should no longer get exclusive rights to make movies based on books his heirs commission.
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., the movie studio behind "Kung Fu Panda" and "Madagascar," said Monday that its films will be distributed by 20th Century Fox starting next year.