- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Parents Television Council
Latest Parents Television Council Items
The Parents Television Council plans to hold the show’s advertisers accountable.
Violence on broadcast and cable television might not be all that different.
Hollywood loves to preach. A new study suggests that Tinseltown's famous cameras should be turned on Hollywood itself to find the sinners. Prime-time TV programmers are finding a new standard of exploitation, pimping teenage girls.
Violence, gore and gunplay were staples on prime-time television even in the most sensitive period directly following the Newtown school shooting, according to a new study from the Parents Television Council.
Oxygen television executives weren't talking Monday as negative attention grew about "All My Babies' Mamas," its proposed program featuring a musician who has fathered 11 children with ten different mothers.
A petition urging the film-ratings board to overturn the "R" rating it gave to the teen-centric documentary "Bully" has garnered more than 250,000 signatures, but at least one organization is OK with the decision.
Admittedly, the Egyptian uprising, the nullification of Obamacare and the ongoing ramifications of "Snowpocolypse 2011" could render the controversy about an MTV program insignificant by comparison. After all, MTV is only out to destroy an entire generation. No big deal.
Only three shopping days left to find the perfect Christmas gift for your lovely teenage daughter.
Christmas is a time for stories about the virgin birth and an innocent babe wrapped in swaddling clothes. On network TV, however, the babes are anything but innocent as programming pushes sex to America's youth, especially girls.