- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest Paris Bennett Items
Patrick Holloway scored 10 of his game-high 15 points in the first half, and George Mason got key contributions from several bench players as it pulled away in the second half for a 71-46 win over Old Dominion on Thursday night.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
George Mason enjoyed one the finest regular-season runs through the Colonial Athletic Association in the league's history a season ago, ripping off 14 straight conference wins in January and February.