- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Paris Hilton Items
If the racy clothes at Betsey Johnson's runway show weren't enough to cause temperatures to rise, the designer added a surefire sizzle - two hunks (barely) dressed as firefighters.
Handcrafted in New York was the theme of Nanette Lepore's show Wednesday, while Michael Kors got his audience California Dreamin' on a winter's day.
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.
"Bling Ring" is a hot new movie about celebrity in our time, all flash and bang, set in Hollywood to rework the mangled cliche that almost anybody can get 15 minutes of fame if they're light enough to float, perverse and (if female) pretty and skinny enough.
Emma Watson is reveling in her post-"Harry Potter" freedom at the Cannes Film Festival, relishing a Valley girl role far from her wise-beyond-her-years Hermione.
From Michelle Obama to Joe Biden to Hillary Clinton to Sarah Palin -- more than a dozen of the biggest names in politics and entertainment saw their personal accounts hacked and private financial information posted online.
Authorities and celebrities were grappling with how to respond to a website that posted what appears to be private financial information about top government officials and stars such as Jay-Z and Mel Gibson.
Authorities and celebrities were grappling Monday with how to respond to a website that posted what appears to be private financial information about top government officials and stars such as Jay-Z and Mel Gibson.
A woman who pleaded no contest to receiving a jacket stolen from Paris Hilton received three years of supervised probation on Friday in a sentence described by a judge as lenient due to missteps by a police officer.