- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Park Ji-Sung
Park Ji-sung has called time on a trailblazing career that was launched in South Korea's unlikely run to the World Cup semifinals and really took off during his seven seasons with one of the world's biggest clubs.
Arsenal striker Park Chu-young has been recalled by South Korea for the first time in thirteen months for a World Cup warm up against Greece in March, while ex-Manchester United star Park Ji-sung will not join the sqaud.
SEOUL (AP) — South Korea football coach Hong Myong-bo said he's planning to lobby former Manchester United star Park Ji-sung to return to the national team to play in this year's World Cup, Korean media reported Wednesday.
Park announced his retirement from top-flight football.
He told a gathering Wednesday that he'd accomplished more in football than he'd imagined possible.