- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Parking Management Inc.
Accustomed to free access to Smithsonian museums, visitors to the National Air and Space Museum's center in Chantilly can be taken aback by the hefty $15 parking fee.
Three parking attendants have been charged with stealing at least $400,000 in parking fees collected at a parking lot for the Smithsonian Institution's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, prosecutors said Monday.