- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Parks And Recreation
Parks and Recreation (commonly referred to as Parks and Rec or simply Parks or PnR) is an American comedy television series that debuted on NBC on April 9, 2009. It was co-created by Greg Daniels and Michael Schur, part of the creative team on the NBC version of The Office. The series follows Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), the Deputy Director of the Parks and Recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Knope takes on a project with a nurse named Ann Perkins (Rashida Jones) to turn an abandoned construction pit into a park, while trying to navigate her way through the politics of local government. - Source: Wikipedia
Fresh off re-election, Vice President Joe Biden will appear on the NBC sitcom "Parks and Recreation" next Thursday.
Fresh off re-election, Vice President Joseph R. Biden will appear on the NBC sitcom "Parks and Recreation" on Thursday.
Amazon.com Inc. is adding NBC shows to its roster of free videos that can be watched online by customers who pay $79 a year for unlimited free shipping on goods bought at the online retailer.
From Highway 28, the New Hampshire farm once owned by poet Robert Frost may seem unchanged from a century ago. Yet the picturesque New England white barn and farmhouse recently underwent thousands of dollars in renovation, including a new roof, foundation work and other upgrades.