- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Pascal Leclaire
Alex Ovechkin recorded his 400th NHL goal as the Caps topped the Hurricanes in Raleigh.
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.
Alex Ovechkin scored with 31.1 seconds remaining in overtime, lifting the Washington Capitals to a 3-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Monday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Washington Capitals have found many ways to secure comeback victories in the past 21/2 months, but last night's might have topped them all.