- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pat Angerer
Andrew Luck calls the game-winning play coach Bruce Arians designed "really neat," and the Colts interim coach thinks the rookie quarterback was just fantastic.
Running back Ryan Mathews is targeting the Chargers' Sept. 10 season opener against the Oakland Raiders for his return from a broken collarbone suffered in San Diego's first preseason game.
Colts linebacker Pat Angerer wasn't exactly thrilled with his career-high 20 tackles against Pittsburgh this past Sunday.
Jerry Hughes came to training camp carrying all the baggage of a first-round pick.