- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Pat Bowlen
John Elway led Denver to the Super Bowl faster as a front office executive than he did as a quarterback.
The Broncos have gone 37-17 since Elway rejoined the team in 2011 and are coming off an AFC Championship but a 43-8 blowout to Seattle in the Super Bowl.
Peyton Manning's record-setting season earned him The Associated Press NFL MVP award in a landslide. No other player has won more than three. Manning also took the AP's Offensive Player of the Year award for the second time.
After putting his team through its final full practice of the season on Friday afternoon, Denver Broncos coach John Fox declared his team ready to go for the Super Bowl.
Jack Del Rio had a big Thanksgiving Day surprise for his team.
John Fox will be home in time for Thanksgiving.
Sunday, after his starting lineup is introduced before a hostile crowd at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, the Broncos will show a highlight clip of the Shanahan years, which included those back-to-back titles in 1997 and 1998. It's a nice gesture, but not one Shanahan cares to think about.
Executive vice president John Elway's top two advisers were arrested and jailed on suspicion of drunken driving in separate incidents within a month of each other.
The craggy lines in his face cut a little deeper. That trademark hitch in his step is a bit more pronounced.
The Denver Broncos no longer can be considered a notch below the best in the AFC, nor can they be viewed as a team that can succeed only when Peyton Manning puts up dazzling numbers.
Denver is now Peyton Manning's town and the Broncos are his team.
John Elway flashed that mile-wide grin and turned the microphone over to his new quarterback, Peyton Manning.
John Elway flashed that mile-wide grin and turned the microphone over to his new quarterback, Peyton Manning. Talk about a powerful pair.
Broncos coach John Fox refused to make it official for another 24 hours, even though he's known from the moment he arrived in Denver that Tim Tebow would be his starter sooner rather than later. He was just waiting for the bottom to fall out and it did Sunday.
We'll take the snow off the field," Denver owner Pat Bowlen said, "and we'll play the game. ...
"On behalf of the Denver Broncos, I extend our sincere condolences to the family of Edgar Kaiser," Bowlen said in a statement released by the team.