- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pat Bowlen Items
The craggy lines in his face cut a little deeper. That trademark hitch in his step is a bit more pronounced.
The Denver Broncos no longer can be considered a notch below the best in the AFC, nor can they be viewed as a team that can succeed only when Peyton Manning puts up dazzling numbers.
Denver is now Peyton Manning's town and the Broncos are his team.
John Elway flashed that mile-wide grin and turned the microphone over to his new quarterback, Peyton Manning.
John Elway flashed that mile-wide grin and turned the microphone over to his new quarterback, Peyton Manning. Talk about a powerful pair.
Broncos coach John Fox refused to make it official for another 24 hours, even though he's known from the moment he arrived in Denver that Tim Tebow would be his starter sooner rather than later. He was just waiting for the bottom to fall out and it did Sunday.
The NFL and its locked-out players have opened a fourth day of court-ordered talks at the federal courthouse in Minneapolis.
Carl Eller emerged from a 7-hour mediation session between the NFL and its locked-out players and let out a big sigh.
Jerry Jones has taken a seat at the NFL mediation table.