- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Pat Conroy Items
A talk about best-selling author Pat Conroy's papers is being offered at the University of South Carolina before the papers are archived.
Best-selling author Pat Conroy said Friday he's proud to have a vast collection of his papers and memorabilia kept in his "literary home" of South Carolina, where scholars will be able to study handwritten manuscripts of works like "The Great Santini" for years to come.
The collection of papers and items from author Pat Conroy now at the University of South Carolina includes:
Fans of Pat Conroy finally will get the real story about his father, the man who inspired the novel "The Great Santini."