- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Pat Davis
"Candidate Susana Martinez would have loudly and proudly railed against a public official diverting law enforcement officers and equipment to help an elected official make a political fundraiser," ProgressNow Executive Director Pat Davis said in a statement. "It's time Gov. Martinez put actions to words and give taxpayers the refund we are due."
"We don't often agree with the governor on policies like these," said Pat Davis, executive director of Progress Now New Mexico, in the New Mexican report. "When progressives like us can agree with conservatives like her on gun law reform, New Mexico should sit up and take note."