- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Pat Davis
"Candidate Susana Martinez would have loudly and proudly railed against a public official diverting law enforcement officers and equipment to help an elected official make a political fundraiser," ProgressNow Executive Director Pat Davis said in a statement. "It's time Gov. Martinez put actions to words and give taxpayers the refund we are due."
"We don't often agree with the governor on policies like these," said Pat Davis, executive director of Progress Now New Mexico, in the New Mexican report. "When progressives like us can agree with conservatives like her on gun law reform, New Mexico should sit up and take note."