- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Pat Dye Jr.
Former Oakland Raiders first-round pick Rolando McClain is considering a return to the NFL.
Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested Thursday on misdemeanor assault, firearms and other charges after police said he fired a gun during a fight in his Alabama hometown.
"He certainly knows what it takes at that level, and he's demanding of them physically," Dye said. "He's demanding of them mentally. I think all of those things, combined with that talent base, is why those guys have had so much success on draft day and go on to have success in the NFL."