- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
Latest Pat Fischer Items
The men stood under bright sun in maroon blazers, an awkward collision between the NFL's freewheeling past and litigious present.
Kudos to longtime Washington Redskins linebacker Chris Hanburger on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. This honor was long overdue for the nine-time Pro Bowler and key member of the 1972 team that reached Super Bowl VII.