- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
Latest Pat Goss Items
Five hundred thirty words lay out the formula to determine the world's top golfer. Pull out a slide rule and bottle of Tylenol, because you need to look at events from 12 tours and determine the ranking points awarded for each event — more for majors and other select events, of course — relative to the strength of the field based on the number of players in the top 200 ... and hundreds more words.
Luke Donald looks like a different player these days.