- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Pat Mcafee
Punter Pat McAfee is staying in Indianapolis.
Colts punter Pat McAfee has returned to practice, a day after being arrested for public intoxication and drawing a one-game suspension.
Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee was arrested for public intoxication Wednesday after police said he took a pre-dawn swim in a city canal and told them "I am drunk" as he tried to explain why he was sopping wet.
Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee after they found him swimming in a canal in a nightlife district.
The Indianapolis Colts have suspended punter Pat McAfee for one game after the 23-year-old was arrested for public intoxication before dawn Wednesday.
Colts coach Jim Caldwell won't just pull out the same old bye-week speech Thursday.
Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee on suspicion of public intoxication after he reportedly took a predawn swim in a canal in a nightlife district.
McAfee announced the five-year deal on his Twitter page.