- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Pat Mcafee
Punter Pat McAfee is staying in Indianapolis.
Colts punter Pat McAfee has returned to practice, a day after being arrested for public intoxication and drawing a one-game suspension.
Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee was arrested for public intoxication Wednesday after police said he took a pre-dawn swim in a city canal and told them "I am drunk" as he tried to explain why he was sopping wet.
Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee after they found him swimming in a canal in a nightlife district.
The Indianapolis Colts have suspended punter Pat McAfee for one game after the 23-year-old was arrested for public intoxication before dawn Wednesday.
Colts coach Jim Caldwell won't just pull out the same old bye-week speech Thursday.
Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee on suspicion of public intoxication after he reportedly took a predawn swim in a canal in a nightlife district.
McAfee admitted he had been drinking and asked if he could walk home, but officers arrested him.
"A lot cause I am drunk," McAfee said, according to the report.