- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Pat Mcdonough
A lawyer for a Georgia state senator acquitted of illegally claiming mileage and expense reimbursements is asking the state to pay his client's legal fees.
Superstorm Sandy has wiped out New York's Nielsen Co. ratings report for the month of November.
The last time Maryland had a Republican senator, Ronald Reagan was president and now-U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin was serving his first term in Congress. But that history hasn't deterred ex-Secret Service agent Dan Bongino from entering next year's Senate race.
A Maryland state delegate said Thursday he expects volunteers to soon begin circulating a petition to force a referendum on a bill allowing in-state college tuition for many illegal immigrants.
For the second year in a row, the Super Bowl has set a record for American television viewing.
With snow falling along the Eastern seaboard again Wednesday, kids aren't the only ones cheering. So are television executives.
"The one thing most people don't think about is a lot of the additional viewing is rolling out slowly over time and right now, live plus same day viewing is the best way to measure," she said. "It may not be that way five years from now."
"The marketplace has to decide how they will accommodate it," she said.