- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Pat Mullins
The Virginia Republican Party chairman on Monday urged federal prosecutors to investigate Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
Virginia Republicans called for an investigation Thursday into Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the state Alcoholic Beverage Control board, a request that was swiftly turned down by the attorney general.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry filed an emergency order Wednesday in federal court requiring Virginia's Board of Elections to place his name on the ballot for the state Republican presidential primary.
Party chairman Pat Mullins announced Kenney's appointment to the post Wednesday.
The chairman, Pat Mullins, noted that federal prosecutors are pursuing corruption charges against former Republican Gov. Bob McDonnell and suggested any failure to also investigate McAuliffe's actions would suggest a politically tinged double standard.