- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Topic - Pat Mullins
The Virginia Republican Party chairman on Monday urged federal prosecutors to investigate Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
Virginia Republicans called for an investigation Thursday into Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the state Alcoholic Beverage Control board, a request that was swiftly turned down by the attorney general.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry filed an emergency order Wednesday in federal court requiring Virginia's Board of Elections to place his name on the ballot for the state Republican presidential primary.
Virginia GOP Chairman Pat Mullins contends the White House changed course because most of those cities are in or near districts where Democratic incumbents battling for political survival are distancing themselves from the unpopular president.
Republican Party of Virginia Chairman Pat Mullins said the "disgusting image … has no place in our politics.