- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Pat Neshek
It was an eventful 2/3 of an inning for Tyler Clippard, despite a losing effort from the National League in Tuesday night's All-Star Game in Minneapolis. More here.
Helping send Derek Jeter out a winner in his last Midsummer Classic appearance, All-Star Game MVP Mike Trout drove in two runs with a triple and a double to lead the American League past the National League 5-3 on Tuesday night.
Randy Choate's unplanned "kick save" got in the way of the Cardinals' chances for a road win.
Reliever Pat Neshek and the St. Louis Cardinals have agreed on a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.
Pat Neshek was overcome with emotion when he found out his teammates were taking the field wearing patches honoring his late son.
The Minnesota Twins have agreed to one-year deals with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek and offered 2011 contracts to 26 others, including shortstop J.J. Hardy and lefty Francisco Liriano.
The Minnesota Twins agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek on Thursday and offered 2011 contracts to 26 other players including shortstop J.J. Hardy and left-hander Francisco Liriano.
"You try to throw strikes and keep the game within reach and maybe our hitters will score," Neshek said. "Tonight, they did."
"I'll be honest _ I completely broke down," Neshek said. "I can't believe the support I've gotten from the team and my teammates. I couldn't be doing this without that."