- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Pat Neshek
It was an eventful 2/3 of an inning for Tyler Clippard, despite a losing effort from the National League in Tuesday night's All-Star Game in Minneapolis. More here.
Helping send Derek Jeter out a winner in his last Midsummer Classic appearance, All-Star Game MVP Mike Trout drove in two runs with a triple and a double to lead the American League past the National League 5-3 on Tuesday night.
Randy Choate's unplanned "kick save" got in the way of the Cardinals' chances for a road win.
Reliever Pat Neshek and the St. Louis Cardinals have agreed on a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.
Pat Neshek was overcome with emotion when he found out his teammates were taking the field wearing patches honoring his late son.
The Minnesota Twins have agreed to one-year deals with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek and offered 2011 contracts to 26 others, including shortstop J.J. Hardy and lefty Francisco Liriano.
The Minnesota Twins agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek on Thursday and offered 2011 contracts to 26 other players including shortstop J.J. Hardy and left-hander Francisco Liriano.
"You try to throw strikes and keep the game within reach and maybe our hitters will score," Neshek said. "Tonight, they did."