- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Pat Neshek
Reliever Pat Neshek and the St. Louis Cardinals have agreed on a minor league contract that includes an invitation to spring training.
Pat Neshek was overcome with emotion when he found out his teammates were taking the field wearing patches honoring his late son.
The Minnesota Twins have agreed to one-year deals with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek and offered 2011 contracts to 26 others, including shortstop J.J. Hardy and lefty Francisco Liriano.
The Minnesota Twins agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Jason Repko and right-hander Pat Neshek on Thursday and offered 2011 contracts to 26 other players including shortstop J.J. Hardy and left-hander Francisco Liriano.
"I'll be honest _ I completely broke down," Neshek said. "I can't believe the support I've gotten from the team and my teammates. I couldn't be doing this without that."
Neshek said he felt someone was watching and helping with his last pitch, which he called his best slider of the year.