- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Pat Shurmur Items
Browns Pro Bowl center Alex Mack underwent emergency surgery to have his appendix removed, one day after he felt sick but played all 87 snaps in Cleveland's loss to Tennessee.
Browns coach Pat Shurmur was adamant that running back Peyton Hillis' limited playing time on Sunday had nothing to do with his contract situation.
Tony Pashos zipped open his oversized brown equipment bag, shifted his shoulder pads to one side and dropped in his orange helmet.
Sooner or later, Chris Johnson will bust through the line, break a tackle, fake a defender out of his cleats and outrun everyone to the end zone.
Using his instincts, Montario Hardesty spotted the hole and burst through toward daylight.
Browns running back Peyton Hillis was not on the field for the portion of practice open to the media.
Browns running back Peyton Hillis missed Cleveland's practice because he felt sick Friday, two days before Cleveland hosts winless Miami.
They are rookies, subject to the same ribbing and ridicule Cleveland's veterans give all the newbies.
One week after an embarrassing loss, the Cleveland Browns bounced back _ just as first-year coach Pat Shurmur knew they would.