- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Pat Summitt
The WBCA national coach of the year award has been named in honor of former Tennessee coach Pat Summitt.
Tennessee is seeing an increased demand for the latest edition of the state's Blue Book, which is dedicated to former Lady Vols coach Pat Summitt and includes a special orange version.
The latest version of the state's Blue Book is Tennessee orange.
With the first 900 out of the way, Bentley University's women's basketball coach Barbara Stevens would rather not look ahead on the next big milestone that may be in her future.
Chattanooga's Jim Foster is on the verge of joining a select group of coaches.
On a night dedicated to saluting Pat Summitt, Meighan Simmons delivered a performance to honor her former coach.
Danny Miles is conflicted about approaching the rare 1,000-win milestone.
Chattanooga coach Jim Foster can thank his famous former assistant for helping give the Lady Mocs the longest active home winning streak of any Division I women's basketball program.
Mike Strong of the University of Scranton became the first Division III women's coach to win 800 games as Scranton beat Juniata 75-57 on Saturday.
Peyton Manning says he's not sure he's deserving of the 2013 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year honor but is glad to be in such elite company that includes the likes of former Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt.
Tara VanDerveer has never concerned herself with coaching milestones, always focusing on the next game.
Pat Summitt wears a smile rather than her famous stare in a bronze statue of the former Lady Vols coach that was unveiled Friday on Tennessee's campus.
A relative says former Tennessee women's basketball star Mary Ostrowski has died. She was 51.
Tennessee coach Holly Warlick says she recently approached Connecticut about the possibility of playing each other again.
Tennessee plans to honor former Lady Vols coach Pat Summitt by building an on-campus statue in her honor.
She recently said after signing a contract extension that she'd coach "as long as I want."
"I just want everybody to know that for me, today, it's not about me," Summitt said while speaking alongside her son, Tyler, just before the statue was uncovered. "It's about everyone out here that loves the University of Tennessee. We just hope and pray that we can continue to do good things. Tyler has been a rock for me, and I appreciate him for that. I want everybody to know how much I appreciate what's happened here today. I don't think I'll ever forget it, and I love you all."