- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Pat Summitt Items
Forward Alyssia Brewer, who left Tennessee after three seasons, has signed a letter of intent to register at UCLA and has begun taking classes.
Coach Pat Summitt will receive the Maggie Dixon Courage award when she brings her Tennessee Lady Vols to the sixth annual Classic that honors the former Army coach.
Meg Smath is a Vanderbilt Commodores fan who works for the University of Kentucky. She's still wearing some orange to show she's rooting for Tennessee coach Pat Summitt.
ESPN will have its fourth annual 24-hour marathon and this year it will include two women's games, one with Tennessee coach Pat Summitt.
Pat Summitt made it clear. She won't accept a "pity party."
When she sat on the bench angrily stamping her feet, or locked in on one of those orange Tennessee jerseys like she was trying to melt the player inside, Pat Summitt looked like one of the toughest coaches you ever laid eyes on. The world seemed to be running on her schedule instead of the other way around.
Tennessee's Pat Summitt plans to coach "as long as the good Lord is willing" despite recently being diagnosed with early onset dementia.
Pat Summitt struggled for several months with how to tell the women's basketball players at Tennessee, recruits and fans that she was having memory loss problems.
Pat Summitt doesn't get overwhelmed too often. So she resorted to what's becoming an old standby as she was inducted into her fifth Hall of Fame on Friday.