- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pat Toomey Items
Sen. Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania Republican, told Thursday morning’s crowd at the 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) that the defeat of President Obama’s nominee demonstrates that “when we stand up and fight” on principle, “we can actually win.”
In years past, the Conservative Action Political Conference — CPAC — has proved a model of management and organization. Doubtless, it will again when the three-day event gets rolling. Ah, but it's an art too.
President Barack Obama's choice to lead the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division was blocked by bipartisan Senate opposition Wednesday in an emotional postscript to the long-ago murder of a Philadelphia policeman and the legal help his killer received.
U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania says Russian President Vladimir Putin has read President Barack Obama and determined that he could invade Ukraine with impunity.
A new U.S. Navy ship named to honor 40 passengers and crew killed when their hijacked United Airlines flight crashed as they fought with terrorists during the Sept. 11 attacks was put into service in Philadelphia Saturday.
Stepping into a heated political battle, U.S. Sen. Bob Casey is urging Republican leaders of Pennsylvania's legislature not to move forward on a bill that would make it harder for labor unions to collect dues and political action contributions through payroll deductions.
A civil-rights lawyer who worked on behalf of convicted Philadelphia cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal moved closer to a top Justice Department appointment Thursday despite strong opposition from Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey and Gov. Tom Corbett.
Attorney General Eric Holder is pushing black students into schools that are failing just so he can crow about diversity statistics, more than two dozen Republican Senators charged on Thursday.
The White House on Tuesday is touting a progress report on President Obama's pledge to combat gun violence, in the wake of December's school shooting, that says the administration has "completed or made significant progress" on 21 of 23 executive actions Mr. Obama laid out in January.