- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Pat White Items
The coaching staff saw improvement in White throughout the summer. He shook off the rust and was a better passer by the end of training camp. That doesn't mean he's ready for a starting job any time soon.
White, the 44th-overall draft pick in 2009, has been out of football since he suffered a severe concussion against on Jan. 3, 2010 while playing for Miami. The Redskins have given him an opportunity to restart his career after a hiatus to pursue professional baseball.
White accused the NFL of concealing the long-term consequences of head injuries. Eleven causes of action in all. Fraud. Negligence. Even added "intentional infliction of emotional distress" and "negligent infliction of emotional distress" in his short-form complaint. All that disappeared when the possibility of an NFL contract materialized this week.
The Redskins and former Miami Dolphins quarterback Pat White are interested in agreeing to a contract, according to a CBS Sports report.
Former Miami Dolphins and West Virginia quarterback Pat White has signed with the United Football League's Virginia Destroyers.
Former NFL player Pat White has told the Kansas City Royals that he is retiring from baseball.
Denard Robinson's dazzling day was witnessed by the largest crowd to watch a football game and by many more on television.
Doc Holliday had a close-up view of Tim Tebow at Florida and watched Pat White set an NCAA career rushing record for quarterbacks at West Virginia.
Miami Dolphins reserve quarterback Pat White was back at practice after a one-day absence he blamed on "personal issues."