- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Patric Young Items
Our final look at some prospects to keep track of as the Wizards prepare to use their second round pick in Thursday's NBA Draft.
Because of his chiseled arms and high school accolades, Patric Young drew comparisons to NBA star Dwight Howard long before he took his first hook shot at Florida.
Florida coach Billy Donovan has his hands full preparing for Shabazz Napier and Connecticut in the Final Four, yet couldn't help but look across at the other side of the bracket.
Even the coaches have divergent paths: Billy Donovan and Kentucky's John Calipari are Final Four regulars, UConn's Kevin Ollie and Wisconsin's Bo Ryan have crashed the party for the first time.
The Gators reached their fifth Final Four after losing at this point in each of the past three NCAA tournaments. This time, they came in as the country's top-ranked team and the overall No. 1 seed.
First yet again this season, the Florida Gators want more. Much more.
Scottie "McBuckets" has Florida deep in the NCAA tournament once again. The Dayton Flyers are the latest mid-major upstart still in the bracket.
The Dayton Flyers are feeling very confident and loose with the upsets they've already pulled this NCAA tournament. They're also ready to wreck what's left of anyone's bracket with their greatest challenge ahead and a trip to the Final Four on the line.
Top-seeded seeded Florida played with a lot more energy and intensity this time around.