- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Patricia Jones Items
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert announced a $2.5 million ad campaign Thursday to boost student interest in math, science and technology.
This year's political campaigns are saturated with money, yet the Federal Election Commission, the watchdog on all the raising and spending, is issuing fewer warnings and completing fewer audits — and even when it does issue fines, political committees routinely don't bother to pay.
When President Obama moved his Thursday night acceptance speech from Bank of American Stadium to an indoor arena, the star-studded entertainment moved with him, giving the fortunate few delegates and special guests an intimate evening with some of the superstars of music.
Catherine Zeta-Jones and her husband Michael Douglas have visited a children's hospital in Wales which the actress has supported for a decade.