- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
Latest Patricia Krentcil Items
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed a bill into law Monday that bans minor from using commercial tanning beds.
A Connecticut novelty company is selling a "tanorexic" action figure based on a deeply tanned New Jersey mother accused of causing skin burns to her young daughter in a tanning booth.
A woman whose own skin is deeply bronze-colored from regular visits to a tanning salon has been accused of taking her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth in violation of state law, burning the girl's skin.
An organ donation group says more than 100,000 people used a Facebook feature on its first day to declare they are donors.