- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Patricia Krentcil Items
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed a bill into law Monday that bans minor from using commercial tanning beds.
A Connecticut novelty company is selling a "tanorexic" action figure based on a deeply tanned New Jersey mother accused of causing skin burns to her young daughter in a tanning booth.
A woman whose own skin is deeply bronze-colored from regular visits to a tanning salon has been accused of taking her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth in violation of state law, burning the girl's skin.
An organ donation group says more than 100,000 people used a Facebook feature on its first day to declare they are donors.