- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Patricia Mercer Harris
A 34-year-old man has been arrested and charged with the murder of his mother and half-brother, who were found fatally shot in their Fort Washington home Aug. 4, Prince George's County police said.
A mother and her 20-year-old son were the victims of a double homicide in Fort Washington on Thursday, according to Prince George's County police, who were questioning the husband and father who found them.
Police have not identified Mr. Harris as a suspect in the killings and say he is talking and cooperating with investigators.
"Frank was a very shy, quiet kid. He kept to himself and wouldn't start anything either," she said, noting that he planned to start classes at the College of Southern Maryland in the fall.