- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Patricio Garino Items
Maurice Creek didn't have to say a word to show that spirits were high in George Washington's locker room after its 76-71 victory over Saint Joseph's.
Maurice Creek needed help after a brutal first half shooting performance against George Mason. Per usual, he prayed. The 3-pointers fell from there.
After George Washington leading scorer Maurice Cheeks suffered through a miserable first half Sunday, his coach told and teammates told him to keep shooting.
Maurice Creek dominated the second half offensively and finished with 22 points as George Washington defeated George Mason 66-58 on Sunday.
The win moves the Colonials (21-7, 9-5 Atlantic 10) into a tie for fourth place with Massachusetts with two games remaining. The top four teams in the regular season earn a bye into the conference tournament quarterfinals.
Mike Lonergan historically does not get involved with selecting team captains, Patricio Garino forced his coach's hand. Colonials at Richmond on NBCSN at 7 p.m.
Sampson Carter scored 20 points as Massachusetts defeated George Washington 67-61 on Saturday. The Minutemen (20-5, 7-4 Atlantic 10) handed the Colonials (19-6, 7-4) their first home loss of the season.
Sampson Carter scored 20 points as Massachusetts defeated George Washington 67-61 on Saturday.
George Washington's stretch of high-end foes continues Saturday at the Smith Center against UMass. Coverage begins at 2 p.m. on CSN.