- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Patrick Byrne Items
Salt Lake City-based Overstock.com Inc. says it's the first major retailer to accept digital Bitcoins as payment for goods.
In a battle over who should collect online sales tax, Overstock.com's chief said Thursday that Internet stores have an inherent right to collect fewer taxes than traditional retailers because they take up less space and don't use such city services as roads, schools, police and fire departments.