- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Patrick Chinamasa
President Robert Mugabe filed a request with the top court in Zimbabwe to stop the nation's elections for two weeks, his minister of justice said on Wednesday.
The papers were filed on Tuesday to delay "the date of the harmonized elections from July 31, 2013, to August 14, 2013," said Justice Minister Patrick Chinamasa, in an Agence France-Presse report.
He said that Zimbabwe will arrest same-sex partners found committing illegal gay acts.