- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Patrick Chung
The Philadelphia Eagles got their safety quickly.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Rookie safety Early Wolff, who missed five of the last six games with a knee injury, was active for the Philadelphia Eagles for their NFC wild-card playoff game against the New Orleans Saints on Saturday night.
All that progress the Philadelphia Eagles' defense made over two months vanished in one day. It doesn't mean they're back to the beginning.
The Falcons gladly took advantage of a short-handed Chiefs defense Sunday.
Move over David Tyree. Mario Manningham is the new star in the Giants' latest version of "The Catch."
Mario Manningham is no longer the New York Giants' forgotten receiver.
Ouch. That was a painful drive for the Giants _ literally.
Ahmad Bradshaw is playing in pain and loving every second of it.
Quick, Wes Welker, spell Bill Belichick. Hey, Osi Umenyiora, know any other Elis besides that Manning guy? Rob Gronkowski, what's your favorite song by Madonna?
He plays offense. He's won at least two Super Bowls, and he was the MVP the last time the Patriots won the NFL championship.
Chicago Bears receiver Johnny Knox will miss the rest of the season after undergoing back surgery Monday.
New England's defensive backs are trying to prepare for a quarterback they've hardly seen.
The New England Patriots defense picked the perfect time to deliver its best effort of the season.
It's no secret that the New England Patriots defense has struggled to stop the pass this season.
"The guys that Coach is going to bring in here, they'll be ready to work and learn. We'll be in the same room, reading the same things, reading the same book. It will be as hard as you want it to be," Chung said. "We have to gel together, new brothers, and just get this going and start working."
"Bradshaw runs hard, man," Patriots safety Patrick Chung said.