- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Patrick Chung
Safety Patrick Chung is back with the New England Patriots as the latest addition to their rebuilt secondary.
In Scott O'Brien's first year as special teams coach of the New England Patriots, his players didn't block a single kick.
Patrick Chung blocked two kicks and returned an interception for a touchdown, and the New England Patriots scored twice on special teams to beat the hapless Miami Dolphins 41-14 on Monday night.