- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Patrick Doddy
A/X's core, younger consumer _ probably an urbanite in his 20s or 30s _ isn't self-conscious about purchasing undergarments in the middle of a bustling store, he says.
"It all starts with underwear and you build your wardrobe from there," agrees Patrick Doddy, senior vice president and brand director of A/X Armani Exchange. "It's literally the foundation to your style."