- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Patrick Ewing
Alonzo Mourning, Georgetown's fourth all-time leading scorer and NBA champion in 2006, has been elected into Basketball Hall of Fame
The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart.
Charlotte Bobcats head coach Steve Clifford will need a procedure to have two stents placed in his heart and will not coach Friday night's game against the New York Knicks.
Chris Paul has already seemingly done the impossible by turning the long-languishing Los Angeles Clippers into a force in the Western Conference. Now he's taken on another big task _ rebuilding the reeling NBA players' association.
As a player Patrick Ewing never envisioned himself as an NBA head coach. Now he can't wait to become one.
The 50-year-old Ewing was a teammate of Bobcats owner Michael Jordan on the 1992 USA Olympic "Dream Team" that won gold at the Barcelona Games.
Charlotte Bobcats President of Basketball Operations Rod Higgins says the team will hire a new head coach within the next couple of weeks, but it won't be Patrick Ewing.
Patrick Ewing is one of several candidates the Charlotte Bobcats will interview for their head coaching vacancy and the Hall of Fame center will meet with team officials next week, said people familiar with the situation.
Joe B. Hall played under Adolph Rupp at Kentucky in the late-1940s. He spent seven years as an assistant to the Baron of the Bluegrass, too.
Charles Oakley, one of the NBA's all-time tough guys, doesn't want to talk about his excruciating back pain.
Larry Bird risked bumps, bruises and sometimes worse whenever he dared to attack the rim against the "Bad Boy" Detroit Pistons or Patrick Ewing's New York Knicks.
The Trail Blazers made the safe choice in selecting Greg Oden with the No. 1 pick of the NBA Draft last night.
Ewing, the team's associate head coach, addressed the media before the game and said he's "a little nervous" about coaching his first game, particularly on such short notice.