- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Patrick H. Ventrell
The State Department on Thursday dismissed accusations that it retaliated against one of the key witnesses at this week's Benghazi hearings by demoting him after he questioned the Obama administration's account of the terrorist attack.
"As Mr. Hicks testified yesterday ... he has followed 'standard' employment processes," Mr. Ventrell added, quoting Mr. Hicks' testimony Wednesday.