- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Patrick Holloway
Sherrod Wright scored a game-high 23 points and George Mason edged Northern Iowa 76-70 on Saturday night.
Patrick Holloway scored 10 of his game-high 15 points in the first half, and George Mason got key contributions from several bench players as it pulled away in the second half for a 71-46 win over Old Dominion on Thursday night.