- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Patrick Kaleta
The NHL suspended Buffalo's Patrick Kaleta for five games Monday, its stiffest punishment of the season.
The Flyers have their captain for Game 7.
The Philadelphia Flyers loved the way they played Game 1. They hit hard and hit often, created scoring chances, and dominated the power-play attempts.
Terry Pegula has the NHL's approval to purchase the Buffalo Sabres. There's no doubt the team's fans are on board, too.