- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Patrick Kane
In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
Just as last spring, the St. Louis Blues have the higher seed but the unenviable task of facing the defending Stanley Cup champion in the first round of the playoffs.
The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane had time to heal. Now, they're ready to launch a title defense.
Blackhawks star forward Patrick Kane said he will return to the NHL playoffs next week at 100 percent despite a brace on his injured left knee.
The Chicago Blackhawks are taking a more direct approach to generating offense without injured star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
Jonathan Toews was out. Same for Patrick Kane. Then the Chicago Blackhawks blew a lead in the final two minutes.
The reeling Chicago Blackhawks took another hard hit. The Pittsburgh Penguins appear to be coming together at just the right time.
Even without Patrick Kane - and despite a run of sloppy plays and penalties - the Chicago Blackhawks found a way to buckle down and beat the Carolina Hurricanes.
The Chicago Blackhawks have recalled top prospect Teuvo Teravainen and placed Patrick Kane on the long-term injury list.
Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is expected to miss about three weeks with a lower-body injury sustained during a 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night.
First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.
The swirling snow came down in waves, dancing around the upper deck before eventually descending to the temporary ice rink in the middle of a football field.
Teemu Selanne led his team around the ice, with a bronze medal draped around his neck, after he finished off his sixth Olympics with a sweet victory.
Sometimes, workmanlike is good enough.
"I think the big thing for us is we have to realize it's only one game and we've got a quick turnaround coming back," Chicago's Patrick Kane said. "That's the best part about it, we get right back at it."