- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Patrick Kane Items
Chicago selected Toews with the No. 3 pick in the 2006 draft, and grabbed Kane with the No. 1 overall selection the following year. They combined to lead the Blackhawks to Stanley Cup titles in 2010 and 2013.
Former Caps general manager George McPhee was involved in a hallway fight with the Blackhawks back in 1999.
Kane set up Duncan Keith's tying goal with 8:26 left before scoring the winner with 3:45 to play, propelling the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the Kings in Game 6 on Friday night.
Patrick Kane skated to a patch of open ice near the painted Stanley Cup logo and fired a long, low shot at the Los Angeles net, hoping to hit an invisible hole.
Patrick Kane managed just one assist in the first four games of the Western Conference finals. The Los Angeles Kings took all time and space away from Chicago's goal-scoring star while pushing the Blackhawks to the brink of elimination.
Darryl Sutter is a hockey coach and a farmer, not always in that order. He is not the type of person to argue about etiquette and unwritten rules.
Corey Crawford and Jonathan Quick both realize that even a Stanley Cup ring doesn't protect a goalie from criticism after a bad game.
A capsule look at the NHL's Western Conference finals:
Corey Crawford started every single playoff game when the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup last year. Detroit had Jimmy Howard in goal, Jonathan Quick was in net for Los Angeles, Boston had Tuukka Rask, and Crawford beat each one of them.