- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Patrick Kennedy Items
A 35-year-old foster parent from Rantoul is facing a first-degree murder charge for the death of a 7-week-old in his care.
Ted Kennedy Jr. is planning to run for the state Senate in Connecticut in his first bid for public office, two people briefed on the decision told The Associated Press on Monday.
Former U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy is working on a book about his struggles with addiction and mental illness, to be published next year.
President Barack Obama on Wednesday urged Massachusetts Democrats to focus on this fall's midterm elections including boosting turnout, and to pass the hope of opportunity to future generations.
Former U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy and supporters of his advocacy group on Thursday railed against a bill that would legalize recreational use of marijuana in New Hampshire.
The State Department-chartered investigation into the deadly terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, last year erred in not interviewing more senior officials at the department, a packed hearing of the House oversight committee heard Wednesday.
Partisan bickering overshadowed Wednesday's opening of a congressional hearing on last month's fatal attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
The State Department's top security officer is coming under scrutiny for playing a role in creating a special board that is investigating last month's fatal attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.