- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Patrick L. Mcdonough
Latest Patrick L. Mcdonough Items
A Maryland delegate says a plan by the nation's leading gun rights group to file a lawsuit to overturn the state's recently passed firearms bill is meeting some resistance among activists.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has yet to sign his gun control bill, but gun rights supporters are already gearing up for a referendum that would let voters decide whether they want to keep the sweeping legislation.
A Maryland delegate is lashing out at Gov. Martin O'Malley for calling many Republicans "immigrant bashers" whose attitudes toward illegal immigrants are motivated by "thinly veiled racism."
Maryland Democrats and immigration activists gathered Tuesday to celebrate passage of the Dream Act on the same day opponents said they are nearing a key milestone in forcing a referendum on the issue.
Maryland Republican lawmaker Patrick L. McDonough said Thursday the General Assembly's passage of the Dream Act, which allows in-state tuition for many illegal immigrants, has "awakened a sleeping giant in this state" and that he is now rallying forces to challenge its constitutionality.
A Maryland lawmaker is seeking to remove the judge who dismissed a Montgomery County case because of delays in securing an interpreter for the trial of a Liberian immigrant accused of raping and repeatedly molesting a 7-year-old girl.