- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Patrick Meehan Items
A House Republican lawmaker was introducing a measure Tuesday to ban the use of taxpayers' dollars to renovate the White House bowling alley.
The Justice Department's indictments of five Chinese army officials accused of hacking U.S. companies escalated cybersecurity tensions between Washington and Beijing on Monday and opened what some analysts and U.S. lawmakers called a new phase in the confrontation between the world's two most powerful nations.
The Nigerian Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram poses an "emerging threat" to the United States and is set to join other al Qaeda affiliates in plotting attacks against the U.S. homeland, a congressional panel said Wednesday.