- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Patrick Michaels
When President Obama announced new fuel standards for trucks last week, he said the initiative would cut the harmful carbon pollution responsible for climate change.
For Al Gore, it's "a sad milestone." Scientists have announced that the level of carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere has reached a "record" level of 400 parts per million.
This year's drought is consistent with predictions that global climate change would bring about weather extremes including more frequent droughts, said a report released Monday.
'Look, we're reducing our emissions,'
"Any policy that the U.S. does that purports to be climatically important, in fact is not," said Patrick Michaels, director of the center.