- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Patrick Mills
As CSNWashington continues to look at free agent options for the Wizards this summer, we look at Patty Mills, who keeps racking up points off the Spurs bench.
The physical transformation was so dramatic one could be excused for wondering if the San Antonio Spurs had signed a new point guard in the offseason.
After a grueling seven-game series with the Dallas Mavericks, the San Antonio Spurs earned some rest by making quick work of the Portland Trail Blazers.
Patty Mills is a shooter no matter when he goes into the game.
Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and the San Antonio Spurs rolled to their eighth straight win with a 103-90 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night.
They found the open man. They made the extra pass. They moved the ball with stunning efficiency.
San Antonio stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker took the night off Wednesday. No matter. As is usual when the Spurs are without their stars, the rest of the team got the job done.
The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
Patty Mills said Saturday night reminded him a little of playing for the Australian Olympic team in 2012.
The Wizards lost for the sixth time in eight overtime games this season -- and for the 16th time in a row to the Spurs -- despite 29 points from John Wall.
Gregg Popovich said he couldn't enjoy a lopsided win over longtime Spurs assistant Mike Budenholzer.
The San Antonio Spurs needed a pick me up after a disappointing loss and a series of injuries, and they got it Sunday night by stepping all over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Patty Mills has cut short his stay with the Melbourne Tigers and will play for a Chinese league club during the NBA lockout.
Milwaukee Bucks center Andrew Bogut might join fellow Australian Patty Mills and play in the Australia's National Basketball League during the NBA lockout.
"Whether I start or come off the bench, there's a mentality," said Mills, who fell six points short of his season high on 25 shots - one shy of the most he's taken this season. "Shooting shots is the same."
"There's definitely that burning desire in the back of your mind that really wants to get back there," Spurs guard Patty Mills said.