- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Patrick Moran
Arlington County police will not file charges against the son of Virginia Rep. James P. Moran Jr. after an incident last fall during which he was caught on camera appearing to give a man advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Did you know that the uberclean United Nations, whose blue-helmeted troops have been charged with everything from rape to theft in Third World countries, is going to have an affiliate help us run our elections?
Arlington County police have begun a criminal investigation into "election offense allegations" involving Rep. James P. Moran Jr.'s congressional re-election campaign after video surfaced this week that appeared to depict his son Patrick Moran giving advice on how to commit voter fraud.
U.S. Rep. James P. Moran's son Patrick resigned from his father's campaign after being caught on camera earlier this month appearing to give advice on how to commit voter fraud to a conservative video journalist.
Prison guards at a Western Maryland correctional facility say a union boss berated and tried to intimidate them after they raised questions at a pre-shift meeting about how their fees are spent and the benefits of belonging to a union.
Senior Patrick Moran, 18, said he enjoys the freedom of being able to create 3D art and animated sequences on computer.
Patrick Moran, who had been serving as his father's field director, issued a curt statement late Wednesday afternoon resigning from the campaign.