- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Patrick Moran
Arlington County police will not file charges against the son of Virginia Rep. James P. Moran Jr. after an incident last fall during which he was caught on camera appearing to give a man advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Did you know that the uberclean United Nations, whose blue-helmeted troops have been charged with everything from rape to theft in Third World countries, is going to have an affiliate help us run our elections?
Arlington County police have begun a criminal investigation into "election offense allegations" involving Rep. James P. Moran Jr.'s congressional re-election campaign after video surfaced this week that appeared to depict his son Patrick Moran giving advice on how to commit voter fraud.
U.S. Rep. James P. Moran's son Patrick resigned from his father's campaign after being caught on camera earlier this month appearing to give advice on how to commit voter fraud to a conservative video journalist.
Prison guards at a Western Maryland correctional facility say a union boss berated and tried to intimidate them after they raised questions at a pre-shift meeting about how their fees are spent and the benefits of belonging to a union.
Patrick Moran, who had been serving as his father's field director, issued a curt statement late Wednesday afternoon resigning from the campaign.